IT & Management Consultant | BE, Mtech (CS), MBA | Chartered Engineer [India], FRSA
• Currently working as a Consultant for KPMG; deployed at the Ministry of Electronics and IT, India.
• Fellow of the Royal Society for the Encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce
• Young Researcher Awardee: 14 manuscripts and 7 articles in various national and international journals/ conferences.
• Recommended by Jack Allison (Screenwriter for Academy Awards - Oscars, 68th Primetime Emmy Awards), Omidyar Network, CPA+ Israel; felicitated by Former Director - Prime Minister's Office, India.
TinyML is the ML applied on edge/local IoT devices (like on a fitness band), instead of processing in the cloud Read More
2 months ago
"I always find his work to be of just the absolute high quality. He is always timely, so easy to work with, responsive to notes and always able to explain things to me when it's hard for me to get things. He has my highest endorsement."
- User Interface design and development
- Wireframe and Mockups
- Strategic alliance & partnerships
- Business Development
- Digital and Social Media
- Visualization and dashboarding (Tableau + PowerBI)
- Algebraic + Statistical Analysis
- Machine Learning Algorithms
- Computer Science/ IT (IoT, Blockchain, AI, ML, VR/AR/MR)
- Strategy (Business and Leadership)
- Public Policy
|Significantly small network variance. Suggestive of deeply shared, internally motivated group focus. The index is above 95%|
|Small network variance. Probably chance fluctuation. The index is between 90% and 95%|
|Normally random network variance. This is average or expected behavior. The index is between 40% and 90%|
|Slightly increased network variance. Probably chance fluctuation. The index is between 10% and 40%|
|Strongly increased network variance. May be chance fluctuation, with the index between 5% and 10%|
|Significantly large network variance. Suggests broadly shared coherence of thought and emotion. The index is less than 5%|