• Purchase incentive of ₹5,000 per kWh of battery capacity.
• Ride-hailing service providers will be allowed to operate electric two-wheeler taxis.
For E-Autos/ E-Rickshaws/ E-Carriers:
• Purchase Incentive of ₹30,000 per vehicle (NIL at present)
• Interest subvention of 5% on loans for e-auto. From 12% interest to 7% – lowest in India for EVs.
• For E-autos, open permit system; cap of maximum autos permissible in Delhi.
• Exemption of E-Carriers for idle parking.
For Four Wheelers (E-CARS)
• Purchase incentive of ₹10,000 per kWh for first 1000 cars up to Rs 1,50,000 per vehicle
• Transition of leased/ hired cars of GNCTD officers to electric within 12 months.
– All financial incentives will be applicable for both fixed and swappable battery models: Policy is technology agnostic and encourages innovation in all technologies.
– Road tax and registration fees to be waived.
– ‘Energy Operators’ (EOs) will be invited to set up charging and battery swapping stations.
Read the original document here:
Within one year from its establishment (from August 2017 to August 2018), the Court accepted… Read More