• The economic effects of the pandemic are expected to pull FDI flows by 40%, to its lowest level of the past two decades.
• From Nov19 to Feb20, 28 countries took 38 investment policy measures, 75% of which were designed to create more favorable investment conditions for both foreign and domestic investors.
• Numerous countries adopted new liberalization measures in various industries.
• Almost half of the countries introduced new policy measures to facilitate and promote investment.
• Broadly, groupings like G20, G7, etc. have issued statements in support of investment and global value chains.
Within one year from its establishment (from August 2017 to August 2018), the Court accepted… Read More